Monday, July 28, 2014

What's New?

This blog has just become more usable!

You can now search my blog and go directly to the ride you had in mind.  Just type a keyword or phrase and you're there.  For those who are familiar with this blog you know that you'll also find links to my Garmin page for detailed maps and trail profiles at the end of each post to help you plan your ride.

More enhancements are in the works like additional pages with quick links from bike shops to brew pubs and I'm even working on a cool t-shirt to show off your Dirt life.

You'll find the search bar at the top right, you can't miss it.  Try some of my favorite trails using these keywords or phrases.
  1. Betasso
  2. Heil Ranch
  3. Sourdough
  4. Hall Ranch
  5. Caribou
Thanks for clicking in and I hope to see you out on the trail.

Dirt Life

No comments:

Post a Comment